This blog has evolved from being a digital team blog, to a space to share Jisc’s work and expertise under the broad umbrella of user experience (UX) related. This includes:
Our aim for this blog is to share best practice, flag new Jisc-related web developments, solicit feedback and post our thoughts/ramblings on all things digital.
We’re learning as we go with a lot of this stuff so do let us know what you think.
Posts on this blog are the personal opinions of the named authors and do not necessarily represent Jisc’s positions, strategies or policies.
Meet the Jisc digital team
- Ben Whitehouse, head of digital – view Ben’s posts
- Andy Hurley, delivery manager
- Richard West, digital content and UX manager – view Richard’s posts
- Melanie Allen, content designer
- Nathalie Carter, content designer – view Nathalie’s posts
- Vix Reeve, content designer – view Vix’s posts
- Benjamin Perry – UX specialist – view Benjamin’s posts
- Leigh Morris – UX developer
- Faisal Taher, UX developer – view Faisal’s posts
Got something to share?
This blog is not restricted to posts from within the Jisc digital team. If you’re working for Jisc and would like to blog about anything user experience-related, get in touch.